main

main

Thursday, November 25, 2010

Scottsdale

Heath and I went to Scottsdale at the beginning of November for a long weekend. He had a conference/retreat out there and we really enjoyed it! Here are a few pics... Beautiful mountains all around us..

Pretty landscaping and golf courses.. the scenery out there is very different from the good old South.. everything is so dry so not nearly as green.. still pretty in its own way.

Poolside


Great view from my lounge chair..



We laid out, went to the spa and... as one of my birthday presents..
rode horses! Heath had never been on a horse.. he did well..

Here is the group...

And a wild mustang that frequents the ranch. He was beautiful... they have named him Henry :)

Cowboy Heath on "Jessie"



Heath and "Jessie", "Dina" and me
Our last activity was the waterslide... Here is Heath..


And me..

Trying not to get my hair wet bc we were flying out later that afternoon..

We had a great time and missed the little one.. but she did great.

No comments:

Post a Comment