main

main

Sunday, March 6, 2011

February

So February is a big month in our house.. soley because Mary Clark's Birthday is the 25th!!!
These pics are in reverse order that they occured but who's keeping track!?

Here are my 1 year stats!
17lbs- 3rd Percentile.. I know I am tiny
29 inches-40th Percentile

Here I am helping Mommy shop for some new spring pajamas..
I refused to sit in the true baby seat.. I said hello to everyone we passed!


The night of my actual birthday we went to Riverchase with Nana and Pee Pie for dinner.. here I am walking with Pee Pie...

Here I come!

Pee Pie thinks I am hilarious...


Mommy and Nana always wanting a picture with me...

Daddy being silly as usual..

I love my Nana.



I am talking up a storm these days, "Uh oh" is still my favorite phrase.



Saying hi to our server..


Before we went out to dinner; I am currently boycotting bows.. Mommy gets me to wear them for about 3 seconds and then I pull it out and try to eat it. :)


Here I am after lunch at Edgars on my birthday, we ran into my Aunt Lauren!


Mommy, Daddy and me


Twins.


My cupcake, a practice for my party.. not really interested in sweets at this point.


"Mom, another picture!?"


Love my Ritz crackers.

The family again.

MRS. DEBBIE!!! One of my favorite people in the entire world.. she met Mommy with me right before lunch.



Here is my front door the morning of my big day!


I wore my party play outfit to Debbie's that morning.


See my pretty banner, Aunt Rebecca gave this to me! Mommy and Daddy gave me my Anywhere Chair.


Valentine's Day... Mommy came home to this! Pretty hydrangeas from Daddy and her birthday present finally arrived from NOVEMBER!!



I got this cute play outfit for when I start school in June! (not sure why the pic is not vertical?)




This is what I gave Mommy, Mrs. Debbie helped me make it.


Here I am on my way to Mrs. Debbie's that morning.. not sure if you can tell, but my pants have little hearts on them.. a gift from Mrs. Debbie!

Here Daddy and I are the day of the Mercedes Marathon, He got me all dressed up to go see Mommy run with her company's relay team



And here I am after one of Mommy's practice runs, I of course had to wear my running suit (courtesy of Nana) while I rode in the Bob..

My Birthday Party will be the next post.. hopefully Mommy will have it by the end of the week!

No comments:

Post a Comment