main

main

Monday, May 10, 2010

Lazy Day at Home and Nursery

So since this is one of my last weeks at home I thought I should document more than usual. Today was a bit chilly so I put Mary Clark in her PJ's for a lazy day. This is her in mid sentence or coo... she is so vocal these days and I love it. I'll hear a little yell from the other room, come running in and she is just smiling..
She is so pretty to me, but of course I am partial!


Just hanging out with her lamb "Mary".


I wanted to document her nursery so one day when I turn this into a book I'll have the pics here as well. Apologies if you saw the kodak gallery before she arrived.
This cross is from her Aunt Rebecca in Austin...


Her changing table which was mine as a baby...


Linen pillows my Mom made, "Nana".

Fairy prints...


Her big girl bed one day that matches her crib...


Glider and crib

Her crib and you can't tell but the fabric above has her initials monogrammed in pink.













No comments:

Post a Comment