main

main

Monday, May 10, 2010

Mother's Day

My first Mother's Day was so much fun.. just a casual day at home. Mary Clark has been a little fussy this week; probably bc her Mother has been eating Publix Frozen Yogurt for lunch all week in mass quantities-Lindsey and Jen my "cousins in law" are dying laughing right now-so we didn't make it to church which is my only regret. We had my parents and the Miners (Caitlin and Dewayne) over for a late lunch. We had a fabulous rosemary chicken dish Caitlin prepared, a yummy salad from Mom and couscous courtesy me.. super hard.. haha. One of my best friends Christopher serves it quite often and I love it. We had wine and beer so we skipped out on the dessert. It was a yummy lunch and a great afternoon.


Here are the flowers Caitlin brought me.. My "first child"

My precious angel.. only two weeks until I am back at work.. I am cherishing every minute. (AK she is wearing the gorgeous gown you gave her.. she finally fits into it!)



Four girls..my poor Dad.. such a trooper for almost 42 years with my mom, 30 plus years with two daughters and then his first grandchild... another GIRL!


Sweet girl..


With Daddy



Mom and sis


We ate lunch on the patio...it was such a nice day!














No comments:

Post a Comment