main

main

Friday, May 7, 2010

Quick Update

Just a quick update! We are headed to the beach next weekend and the mountains in late May so I'll have some more fun posts then..


I have been working in the yard.. which I am enjoying more and more..



My hydrangeas are blooming! When we first looked at our house last year I was so excited to have several hydrangea shrubs in the back yard.


This is a new one my Mom planted in honor of Mary Clark's birth...




Mary Clark has discovered her Lovie.. it helps keep that passy in her mouth!



Mary Clark has started sleeping from about 11 pm to 6 am... after her morning feeding this is what we do... Henry never misses a chance to snuggle.




We had her 2 month check up last week, 9lbs and 11 ounces-30th percentile, 24 inches -90th percentile and her head was in the 70th percentile. So she's long and skinny like her daddy! She also had her first set of shots... TRAUMATIC! I almost cried.. she cried like I have never heard her before. She woke up screaming/crying with a fever that night.. after a little tylenol and a good nights rest she was better. It took me a few days to get over it :).

If we rig up her bumbo seat she can sit up... she looks like a big girl!

We tried out her swing... she wasn't too crazy about it but we'll try again later.


She loves her lamb that Aunt Julia gave her... so soft and cuddly..


Henry and I are trying to get back in shape.. he is a big fan of yoga :)



Working extra hard...

Henry on post out back, we call him the "Chief of Security" around here.















No comments:

Post a Comment