main

main

Monday, June 28, 2010

4 Months

Mary Clark was four months on the 25th. I have not been good about writing a quick little tid bit at her month birthdays but I am going to try and start!
So, we went to visit Doc Stone today and here are your marks sweet girl..
11lbs and 13 ounces -20th percentile
25 and 1/4 inches long -90th percentile
16 inch head circ.-70th percentile
You did very well with your shots.. Daddy calmed you down much faster than I did last time... and we drove straight to the store to buy OATMEAL CEREAL! We'll try some tonight!
You have been so much fun this last month: squealing and giggling constantly, grabbing everything in sight, watching your brother run around and bark at the thunder and my favorite.. you can take your passy out of my mouth and put it in yours! You have to concentrate very hard but it is ADORABLE!!! We love you little Kitty Cat!

okay, enough posts for a while.. see you in a couple weeks!

1 comment:

  1. Meghan,
    She is a little doll! I hope y'all are doing well! Keep those cute pictures coming!

    ReplyDelete