main

main

Sunday, June 27, 2010

Mary Clark's Baptism

Mary Clark was baptised today; it was a WONDERFUL day. Here is the sweet little invitation I sent to our family. Trinity, the music and service was beautiful. One other sweet little girl was also baptized. I hope she and Mary Clark will be little Sunday School buddies one day.
Getting her ready...


We are all looking at different cameras!!



The family.. Mary Clark is one lucky girl..



Mary Clark's Godparents, Uncle Britton and Aunt Lindsey.. and our PRECIOUS Godson, Pollard.
Thank all three of you for spending this special day with us...it would not have been the same without you. We can't wait to see you all again soon.




Mary Clark's other Godmother.. yes.. she truly blessed, she has two Godmothers...



Gigi and Grandaddy with her...

Pee Pie and Nana





Uncle Dewayne and Aunt Caitlin


Mae Mae and Phil


I had to share this one.. have you ever seen anything so cute!

We had several other friends attend the service with us but I had packed up the camera. Thank you all so much for coming.

On to Riverchase for lunch, Mom and I had so much fun making these arrangements. All the hydrangeas are from our yards!

Her cake..


Yummy..


Just enough pink..

Brenda and Rebecca


THH and Gigi



Nana feeding Mary Clark her lunch..


Heath enjoying his fried chicken...

The B Henigs..










3 comments:

  1. FABULOUS post! I got teary eyed just looking at all the pictures!!! This was the most beautiful day--wish we could have stayed the night!! Love you!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. What beautiful pictures-Mary Clark is absolutely precious!! I can't wait to meet her!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love MC's dress. She is absolutely precious! I hate that we missed this special occasion. :(

    ReplyDelete