main

main

Sunday, June 13, 2010

Random :)

So, I apologize for the randomness of this post.. lots rolled into one but now that I am back at work I don't have as much time!

Our dear friends Cameron and Beth - AND JULIA! (GORGEOUS GIRL) came over last night and Beth and I discussed how the girls seem to grow so fast that you don't have a chance to get them in all the precious clothes they have. So I thought I'd document a few of Mary Clark's dresses so in case I don't take pictures when she wears them I'll be able to remember! This may be a bit silly but... who cares:) Keep scrolling for the real update...

This dress was given to her by a dear friend from my UAB days.. so sweet

Was supposed to be her Easter dress this year but she was too small, we'll wear it sometime..
For Christmas this year..


A more casual Christmas...


GAMEDAY!


Frog Princesses



Popsickles!

So that's the end of the fashion show.. now on to what we've been up to.
This is Mary Clark BEFORE her meltdown at Mafiaoza's on Friday night. We met Melanie, Tim and Little Tim (who was PERFECT and didn't make a peep)...
Mary Clark got hot and just completely lost it.. we had to leave early and she of course fell asleep before we got even half way home.. typical. We'll try again Melanie and Tims :)




Henry has had an exciting couple of weeks. We have new next door neighbors. We sure miss Jennifer, Mark, the girls and Ethan but Henry LOVES his new neighbor....



Howie, the Labradoodle...


He is PRECIOUS, they are the same age so CHASE is the name of the game around here!


Photo Shoot, so I have something set up for Mary Clark when she is 8 mths, I've been told that is a great age to get good photos. I am still going to take her to get a mini shoot done soon but haven't scheduled anything yet. So, I took some photos of her.. here are a few..




Splish Splash... so Mary Clark has been swimming up a storm... :)
Mandy, Sam and sweet Jack were in town this weekend so we met them at Ross Bridge for some pool time..




These are from Memorial Day at Riverchase... Heath and Dewayne are attacking my sweet Dad with water bazookas... NOT VERY NICE BOYS!



Here are some of the water princess...




No comments:

Post a Comment