main

main

Monday, April 5, 2010

Easter Weekend (3 of 4) - Family Fun










Then we were off to Riverchase for lunch. I was so excited about this as I have spent every Easter of my life having lunch there and now Mary Clark would spend her first there as well! The flowers were beautiful and the food so yummy. We missed the Easter Bunny, he left right as we were finished eating so I was a little disappointed I didn't get to take Mary Clark's picture with him. For sure next year though! Her Uncle Dewayne did get to hold her for the first time which was a fun event. Poor Dewayne broke BOTH of his wrists and hip just before she was born so he was not able to hold her initially. Caitlin and Dewayne will be wonderful parents one day!

We then went to my parents house, just 2 minutes down the street and Mary Clark got her first Easter Basket! It was filled with cute outfits, candy, a precious book that played music and a huge bunny bigger than her! Thanks Nana and Aunt Caitlin for her first basket.. Oh, and Mom's patio looked gorgeous as usual, I took a couple shots of that. Her gazillion azaleas were not blooming yet though, they are my favorite.. probably in a week or so they'll show their face!

Sorry the pics are out of order.. still learning!

No comments:

Post a Comment