main

main

Saturday, April 3, 2010

Henry






Now I am sure some of you are laughing but I had to dedicate a post to my favorite little guy. "King Henry Henig" was born on October 16, 2006 and came to us, via American Airlines, on December 14th 2006. Henry was born in Crane, Missouri at the Hardin Hills Ranch, a Soft Coated Wheaten Terrier breeder. I researched for weeks where to get this little guy and finally had a good feeling once I spoke with them. Wheatens are not common around this area thus the need to go out of state.
I was so excited the day he arrived and will never forget how precious he was when I pulled him out of the crate!

He has brought SO much joy to our lives, I can honestly say I love Henry more than I thought it was possible to love a dog. Everyone told me it would change once Mary Clark was here, and it has, but I almost love him more because he is so sweet to her.
He runs in the room with a look of panic when she cries, he kisses her feet when she is upset and he lays by her crib until she falls asleep. We usually hear him walk down the hall about an hour later and lay on the entry way rug where he stays most of the night. He is absolutely the most loving creature I have ever known.. Hennie Boo we love you so!

1 comment:

  1. We got our sweetie wheatie from Hardin Hills Ranch too July 2013. He has brought so much joy to my husband and I! So glad to see you enjoy yours as well!

    ReplyDelete