main

main

Thursday, April 15, 2010

A week of projects and some fun



This week we did a variety of things:

-painted the entry way and hallway in the house... this turned out to be a bigger job than I thought but we are enjoying the brighter color we chose. I started Tuesday and finally finished Saturday morning.





















-our awesome lawn crew got the yard looking better and most importantly collected all the sweet gum balls that decorate our yard! Of course some of them are already back :)







-and my azaelas are blooming.. just waiting on my hydrangeas!




-Gigi (Heath’s Grandmother) and Pa Pa (Heath’s dad who I still can’t believe wants to be called Paw Paw… he seems more like a “Grandfather or Gradaddy” to me) came for a visit. We went to Nabeels for lunch to have Pa Pa’s favorite chicken salad, then we strolled around Brookwood and enjoyed the beautiful day





























-On Thursday Mary Clark was 6
weeks! And we celebrated our 4th anniversary. We had dinner at Highlands while Nana and Pee Pie kept MC. We started with Highland Martinis, Stone Ground Baked Grits and Spring Vegetable Soup. Then Heath had North Carolina Poulet Rouge (young hen) and I had the Flounder… it was all of course AMAZING! We skipped dessert there and had the cherry pie my parents brought over instead.



-went for several long walks around the neighborhood with Henry (who is getting so good about walking right next to the “Bob”) Henry is excited it’s what we call “Sprinkler Season”. He is notorious for putting his entire mouth around the sprinkler head, it’s hysterical.






-On Friday Henry got his spring haircut… he looks a little like a poodle but he sure will be much cooler now on our long walks. He always looks precious to me.




-Over the weekend we just relaxed and watched the Masters… Mary Clark seems to really love golf like her Daddy :)

1 comment:

  1. PRECIOUS BABY GIRL. I SEE HEATH AND TOM IN MC!
    I MISS HER!

    ReplyDelete