main

main

Saturday, April 3, 2010

A Little Background



Well, I did it.. I am starting a blog. A few friends mentioned recently that you can create books from your blog posts. After hearing that I decided it might be a good idea for us since I am notorious for just downloading pictures and never doing anything with them.



So, here it goes.



We are a new family of four.. well Heath and I have been married for 4 years (well as of next Thursday). We have a precious 3 year old Wheaten Terrier named Henry and as of 5 weeks ago a beautiful (to us at least) daughter named Mary Clark. We live in the south were Heath is a broker and I am a financial analyst. We recently moved from a newer home to an older home and have sure learned a lot but are really enjoying our house... about 7 months now.


No comments:

Post a Comment